4 March 2016

Hilarious Pokemon pictures and comments

Some intense innuendo via a Pokemon trade

Pokemon picture about Pikachu and a trainer digging out of the ground

Funny pokemon comic about Gyarados using Waterfall

Genius pokemon comic about Gengar using Shadow Ball

Continuing on from yesterday, here are a few final Hilarious Pokemon comics. Soon I think I shall have to start picking the best pokemon comic ever, now that is going to be a hard decision.

It seems to be a common trend that I post a lot of funny comics, but that's where the best content is at. I'll see what I can do about some normal Pokemon pictures to make you laugh in the next week or two!

As always, keep coming to the site if you like daily content fresh with funny pictures, including Pokemon and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment