19 February 2011

DAY FOUR BRAHS

What up buddyos, YOU GUYS ARE MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Sad, but true. Anyways, day four! I thought I'd forsake the theme today, and just give you some damn images. Lets take a look shall we?

Comic about Chuck Norris and Pokemon

Funny poster about a found cat

Red lobster requesting dog fort

The second one had me laughing the most, mainly because I don't know if it's real or not.

See you next time friend, provided you are my friend. You will come back, right?

10 comments:

  1. Nice install, man! It's nice to know I can always come in for a laugh, keep up the good work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really funny pictures, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn i love dogfort lmao

    keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  4. xDDD cant wait until tommorow for of of these hilarious pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second one's gotta be fake in one way or another. I like the chuck norris one though lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics sure are funny, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete