Welcome to Hilarious Images Daily

Hilarious Images is an ongoing collection of funny images. Expect memes, comics, more memes, and other tidbits. The goal of Hilarious Images Daily is to bring a smile to your face, no matter what country you are from or what device you are using. Check back here every day for new amusing and entertaining content from across the vast network of the interwebs.

Expect funny pictures from categories such as:
Memes
TV Shows
Films
Stoner comics
Rage comics

I will post what I personally find amusing, hopefully you will enjoy it too.
If you do not share my sense of humor and want to berate me for it, I welcome your tears.

24 June 2013

Assorted internet comics

There are so many funny comics on the internet these days you're bound to see them on a regular basis. So I bring to you a small collection of funny comics I found recently.

Comic about cosplaying nerds

Funny comic about Cyclops X-Men

Comic about gigantic bees

Comic about death

Internet comic on Morphine

Korean comics

comic about Jiminy Cricket and Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment